Friday, August 16, 2019

LESSONS LEARNED


For the first quarter in my 10th grade, it was hard but fun and very exciting as I was expecting. I have learned a lot of new things. I have learned how to make a blog, how to edit the blog, and how to write an effective blog. I was able to express my feelings and thoughts about the topics that was given to me. But there are also challenges that came in as I was writing my blog. Like how would I write an effective blog that would catch my readers, what should I do to gain their attention, how to make the layout of the blog. And I was able to overcome these challenges by following the instruction that was given to us by our teacher like how to write an effective blog, what to do to gain the attention of the readers.
Yes, truly grade 10 is very hard. But I will do all my best to pass all the challenges. I must know how to manage my time and use it wisely. I will practice myself and I must how to get used to the things, I must listen well to the teachings and must apply it. So that I will have an effective work.

No comments:

Post a Comment