Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Change begins with Me

When I was a child, I dreamed of being a politician someday. Why? Because my Lolo were once a politician back then and that he inspires me with what he is doing. He’s a great leader and that I think inspires me a lot.
Image result for Change
As I can remember, I want to become a Brgy. Capt. When I was still young. Because as I saw my Lolo solved the problems in our barangay, I felt that I want to be like him someday. I want to improve and change the world to become perfect and nice. But as I grow older, I realized that I don’t have to be a politician or anybody else to change the world though I can make a change in my own ways. Like throwing the garbage in the proper place, knowing how to segregate the biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste, simply not burning plastics or anything, these simple self-practices can make a big change. And I’m proud to say that I know how to do thses things and I know how to obey the policies and rules of the government. Change can start with me. I may not be a student leader in my school but I can be a leader on myself and be a role model to others in order for them to be educated and aware of what is happening around.
Image result for Change
Change starts with ourselves. We can be a leader in our own ways.


Source:
https://safety4sea.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/change-generic-1.jpg
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fpeterbendorsamuel%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F11%2FGettyImages-1132928752-1200x720.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Change do really start within one's self. Your dream of being a politician may not remain, but I know and am certain that there will be other ways for you to be a leader of your own. Grab the chance Cess Anne:)

    ReplyDelete