Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Its Parting Time

This is now the end of our junior high school years. It’s hard to say that one month is the remaining days and it’s sad cause we will be apart after this time. The memories will always be remembered and treasured. The happiness I’ve experienced with my classmates will always be in my heart. All the teamworks we’ve shared together so that no one will be left behind, I’ll miss that thing. All the laughters we’ve shared. To my friends, thank you for being always there when I need someone to rant to. To all the teachers who have imparted their knowledge to us, thank you because you’ve done your parts as our teachers and thank you for teaching us good morals. You are our light in achieving our dreams.
                                                            .

1 comment:

  1. Little did we know that it is almost the end. Thank you, cess for the friendship. Have lots to say but, words remain trembling.

    ReplyDelete