Wednesday, February 12, 2020

New Me


To eat nutritious foods, to earn more money, to be more industrious, to be more studious, to be thrifty, to eat a minimum or exact amount of food in order to be fit or sexy. These are just some of the people’s resolution when the year changes.
Image result for new yearAs the year changes, we also want ourselves to have some changes. Like other people, as the year 2020 arrives in my life, I have also a lot of resolutions and I want a change in my life. Changing means improving. As a daughter I want to become more industrious at home, I want to become the best daughter to my parents and the best ate to my two younger brothers, I want to make my parents be proud of me. I want myself to change for the better. On the other side, as a student, I want myself to become more studious, industrious at school, to be more active in class, and I promised myself that I will study hard in order for me to achieve my dreams, ambitions, and goals in life, to have a successful life someday. “New Year, New Me”, this means that as the year changes. I, myself will also change. This year, I will love myself more than anything else, my self is now my priority. Last year, I learned so many things like; do not let others hurt you or your feelings thus, be strong enough, don’t believe in promises because promises are meant to be broken, do not give your whole trust to anyone except yourself, do not focus and waste your time on the things that is only temporary around you, and now, I promised to myself that I’ll be stronger, happier, and better this year. No more pain, hate, or sadness.
Change is good when it’s for the better. We must be matured enough and knowledgeable on the things around us.

Source:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT760niQfSFrVUdTaQyofHNez_PwpqEOMd3-uLfMHT_7GlCD2R0

No comments:

Post a Comment