Wednesday, February 12, 2020

My Dream, My Future


All of us have dreams in life. Some wants to become a policeman/policewoman, businessman/businesswoman, an engineer, an architect, a teacher, a lawyer, a nurse, a politician, a doctor, a fireman and others. We are doing great just to achieve our dreams someday. Every time we do things, we think first of what will be the effect on our life and to our dreams in the future.
Image result for doctorTo become a successful doctor. This is my dream profession in my life and for my future. I want to become a doctor if God permits in order for me to help the sick people, to give a cheaper medicine yet trusted, to give a high quality medicine. I want to become a doctor because I want to discover the cure of many illnesses which is commonly the cause of human death. So by now, I am studying hard to achieve that dream. And I’m also dreaming of having a successful and peaceful life in the future. Our future depends on what we are doing at present times. So before doing anything, think twice, then decide. And always pray to God and ask for His guidance and protection.
Image result for doctor
Be future-oriented and goal-oriented. Believe in yourself so that you can be who you really are and you can prove yourself.

Source:
https://www.nursetheory.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/img_0936-1024x615.jpg
https://previews.agefotostock.com/previewimage/medibigoff/79bebeefb60707ef16fcf5863ae38af4/esy-040762173.jpg

17 comments:

  1. That's correct! Just believe in yourself and you can achieve your goals in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Princess
    Princess wants to become a Doctor
    Princess achieved her dream
    Princess is now a doctor
    BE LIKE Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. just believe in yourself and you can achieve your goals in life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope for the best Cess. Keep on soaring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do your best and God will do the rest. Fly high, angel! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make it to reality and don't forget me once this happens. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Believe and make it happen. Pains are going to be worth it! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You May Encounter Many Defeats But You Must Not Be Defeated.
    Continue achieving your dreams in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know that you will achieve what you want in the future. So, study hard and do your best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Believe in yourself, someday you will achieve your dreams:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great dream, keep the good work and you will surely achieve it. Dream big Princess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Be the one you want to be. I hope you will achieve your dream to become a doctor someday. Good luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Continue reaching for the stars, Cess! You are a great person!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep on fulfilling your dreams, never stop doing the things that makes you happy. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete